What Are We Fighting For? (1942)
What Are We Fighting For?
A series of six 15-minute programs that were broadcast from Army camps around the country.
1. The Road To War - Edward R. Murrow at West Point , New York
2. What Pearl Harbor Means To Me - Lee White at Ft. George Meade, Maryland
3. Your Enemies, The Fascists - William L. Shirer at Fort Belvoir, Virginia
4. The Russians Are Our Kind Of People - Quentin Reynolds at Ft. Monmouth, New Jersey
5. What We Fight For - Herbert Agar at Mitchell Field, New York
6. Major General Omar M. Bradley and Sergeant Alvin C. York, World War I Medal of Honor Recipient at Camp Claiborne, Louisiana