Login | Forgot Password? | Join the Community
Discuss

What is your earliest audio or visual entertainment memory - radio, movie, or television program?

- 8 Comment(s)
View All Topics Leave a Comment

louis allgood
09/01/14 11:56 am
yes i do

louis allgood
08/28/14 2:08 pm
i love all tv western

racikj11
06/18/14 7:41 am
The Three Stooges, I must have been 4 or so, but my mom came in and turned it off and said "you shouldn't be watching that" I've been a fan ever since.

Heintzelmann6
03/27/14 10:03 pm
My little Margie is my first tv memory. I suppose I liked gale storm

aciccarelli
07/06/13 8:33 am
All three! Radio.............."The Goldbergs" Movies..............Walt Disney's "Fantasia" Television.........."Pinky Lee" and "Sandy Becker Show"

BilltheBrewer
01/18/12 7:14 pm
For me it was seeing the original Star wars in the theater when I was 4. When the words star wars appears on the screen and that classic music from John Willams starts, I'm instantly a kid again!

JTBsGirl
01/16/12 6:38 pm
My brother used to watch Captain Video. At the time my favorite was Winky Dink or Howdy Doody! Only time we didn't argue about the TV show was when Looney Tunes was on. I remember re-runs of The People's Choice with Jackie Cooper..I wanted a talking dog just like Cleo.

FirstFan
06/03/11 1:47 pm
Radio...I remember my Dad listening to boxing matches on the radio, and always baseball games. Movies....probably Bambi at the drive-in theater. Television....cartoons on Saturday mornings and I Love Lucy. This site sure brings back memories of some good times!

Login or Join the Community to contribute!

HOME  |  MOVIES  |  TV SHOWS  |  RADIO  |  ACTORS  |  DIRECTORS  |  COMMUNITY  |  SEARCH
ABOUT US  |  FAQS  |  PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS & CONDITIONS  |  COPYRIGHT POLICY
Copyright © 2014 Matinee Classics LLC - All Rights Reserved. Developed by: VividConcept.com