Login | Forgot Password? | Join the Community
Discuss

What's the worst movie

- 13 Comment(s)
View All Topics Leave a Comment

gene@rlxmedia.com
08/11/14 1:18 pm
The Counslelor from 2013 It's just one overly dramatic platitude after another. It's as if every actor in the film believes they're delivering the film's central moral message. I can't stand to watch it again, but if anyone does, please count them, I would estimate there are no less than 10. Also, the heavyhanded forshadowing alone would rank this one high on anyone's list

IndieGod
12/21/13 8:32 pm
I don't believe there is a worst movie. All have value and should be judged sometimes on the financial and casting limitations the producers had. Sometimes the spawn gems like ED WOOD's Plan 9 from Outter space. Or Balst of Silence and better yet Confessions of A Chinese Book Keeper.

Ozgirl777
10/27/13 7:49 am
worst movie I've paid money to see is unfortunately, a modern one; Vanilla Sky (ugh) followed closely by Six Days and Seven Nights... awfully miscast couple Harrison Ford and Anne Heche. Can't believe I paid good mondey to see those two!

chessman73
08/01/13 1:04 pm
In my not so humble opinion, the worst movie was "The Fugitive Kind", starring Marlon Brando. Based on the Tennesee Williams play "Orpheus Decending". The ONLY good performance in the movie was by Victor Jory who played Jabe.

aciccarelli
07/06/13 8:34 am
"Plan Nine from Outer Space"....I would have demanded my movie back if I went to the theater to see it!

vioxxmann
05/28/13 4:16 pm
The horn blows at midnight w/Jack Benny I wasn't born yet,but.. I would want my money back from this stinker

blkwolfpac
03/10/12 7:18 pm
killer tomatoes

Lockjaw
02/24/12 11:36 am
There are so many. Robot Monster, Plan 9, etc. There was another really bad one with Bela Lugosi where he's a mad scientist in a laboratory, and there's a huge atomic mushroom cloud at the end that has absolutely nothing to do with the film. Anyone remember what it was called?

mariaj52
07/28/11 10:29 pm
attack of the killer tomatoes...

Anathama
03/17/11 10:13 pm
If it's so bad it's LOL funny, I don't think of it as a bad movie. Bad movies are ones that you don't feel anything about. I think Kevin costner's Postman is one of the worst. I kept fighting with myself to turn it off, but I was so far into it, I felt that it would be a waste not to just see it through. I love to collect cheesy movies though. Go check out Fantasy mission force starring a very young Jackie Chan.

Login or Join the Community to contribute!

HOME  |  MOVIES  |  TV SHOWS  |  RADIO  |  ACTORS  |  DIRECTORS  |  COMMUNITY  |  SEARCH
ABOUT US  |  FAQS  |  PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS & CONDITIONS  |  COPYRIGHT POLICY
Copyright © 2014 Matinee Classics LLC - All Rights Reserved. Developed by: VividConcept.com