What's your favorite genre of movies?

- 13 Comment(s)
View All Topics Leave a Comment

louis allgood
08/28/14 2:12 pm
i love serial, westerns

Medley436
08/23/14 11:09 pm
My Favorite is SciFi & Fantasy.Alien Movies,sinbad Movies,Jason And The Argonauts,Super Heroes,Marvel & DC.I Like Anything From Space & Planets To Dinosaurs & Ect.

Medley436
08/23/14 11:09 pm
My Favorite is SciFi & Fantasy.Alien Movies,sinbad Movies,Jason And The Argonauts,Super Heroes,Marvel & DC.I Like Anything From Space & Planets To Dinosaurs & Ect.

aciccarelli
07/08/13 9:15 pm
My favorite is the Serial Films Genre of movies...As kids, we went totally crazy having to wait seven days to see a follow-up episode of a favorite Serial film. It was great fun talking about it all week. The movie houses had great give-aways & prizes on Saturday matinee days...Thanks for the memories!

court1938
07/20/12 6:04 pm
I joined this web site because of the serials from the 40's but I enjoy fim noir very much and the old Abbott and Costello movies. In my opinion Abbott & Costello were the best comedy duo ever. But that is just my opinion

Jim Thorpe
06/23/12 2:05 pm
Question: How do I know that new movies and TV programs have been added to this Web Site?? Do you have a list of additions??

Jim Thorpe
06/23/12 2:02 pm
I love the Movie Serial. I notice that "Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe" does not work. Can you please fix it?? The URL is: http://matineeclassics.com/movies/1940/flash_gordon_conquers_the_universe/ The Error Message is: 303 Failed to load a Resource

JTBsGirl
01/16/12 6:33 pm
Mostly the comedies...one of my favs is "Christmas in Connecticut" with the great Barbara Stanwyck...and any Abbott&Costello. But also enjoy dramas like "Laura" , "Citizen Kane", and "The Stranger"

E STOKES
01/03/12 8:28 am
i think the best has to be comedy there are so many different types , my collection includes buster keaton right up to mel brooks films ,

mariaj52
07/28/11 10:26 pm
wow, this site gets better everytime I am on here. love all the old stuff. Thanks to the creator

Login or Join the Community to contribute!

HOME  |  MOVIES  |  TV SHOWS  |  RADIO  |  ACTORS  |  DIRECTORS  |  COMMUNITY  |  SEARCH
ABOUT US  |  FAQS  |  PRIVACY POLICY  |  TERMS & CONDITIONS  |  COPYRIGHT POLICY
Copyright © 2014 Matinee Classics LLC - All Rights Reserved. Developed by: VividConcept.com